Our organic luxury hemp hampers is a beautiful celebration to welcome a new baby into the world. It was essential for us to design our hampers to be re-purposeful because we care about our planet.
All of our materials are natural to the environment and luxurious for your babies skin.
Our Egyptian cotton baby clothing is grown on a biodynamic farm without pesticides or insecticides, and we do not use chemical finishes on our fabrics, only natural starches. This translates into softer, cleaner clothing and is gentle on babies skin. Our babies clothing is just made of the purest Egyptian organic cotton, and it's good for the environment and the earth.
Our hemp hampers are of luxurious quality. Our attention to detail from the printed ribbon, keepsake boxes, signature Elmer sensory Elephant are just little touches that make us extremely happy to spread our love to others. We take pride and tender care in choosing and designing the right gifts for parents and our planet.
Our natural Hemp Hampers contains:
- Bailey Organic Cotton Knitted Baby Blanket
- Signature Hand Knitted Crochet - Elmer Elephant
- Organic Baby Bamboo Baby Hooded Bath towels
- Organic Baby Bamboo Washcloths - Pack of Six
- Keep Sake Heart Shape Trinket Box with Velvet Insert
- Mi-bambino X Under The Nile - Baby Beanie Organic Beanie
- Mi-bambino X Under The Nile - Long Sleeve Side Snap Top
- Mi-bambino X Under The Nile - Stripe Side Snap Footie
- Mi-bambino Woven Hemp Small Basket
- Mi-bambino Poem Message card
- Silk Organza Protection Bag
Designed in England / Made in Egypt & Made In China
Love is Love Collection - Dakota - Organic Luxury Hemp Hamper
Bamboo is natural and needs little care! We recommend washing in a domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30c, using a delicate/gentle cycle for our eco-friendly garments.
- Tumble dry at a low heat (Not exceeding 55c) on a delicate cycle.
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring dry
- We recommend a cool iron setting and use mild detergents.
Our Organic Cotton Bailey Blanket is natural and needs a little care! However, we recommend Dry clean only if you decide to wash in a domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40C, using a delicate/gentle cycle for our eco-friendly garments.
- Dry Clean Only
- Tumble Dry Medium Heat
- Wash 40c Degree or below
- Iron Medium Heat
Our Egyptian Cotton clothing is natural and needs a little care! We recommend domestic or commercial machines in water not exceeding 40c, using a delicate/gentle cycle with light colour wash for our eco-friendly garments.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low Heat
- Wash 40c Degree or below
- Iron low Heat
Standard UK Shipping
- FREE delivery for all orders over £45.00
- 3-5 Days working days
Express UK Shipping
- Orders before 12.00pm Monday to Friday
- 1 Working Day